More progress
The painting job is progressing....

And I started making some changes to the fixtures. I changed the ceiling light to something a bit more modern and with more light output. I still have to do something about the ceiling to hide where the old light was. Christine suggests some mirror tiles.


I also really wanted to change the bathroom faucet which was both cheap and sort of falling apart. I say that I "leaned" our bathroom processes out because now it takes less time to get warm water.


And I started making some changes to the fixtures. I changed the ceiling light to something a bit more modern and with more light output. I still have to do something about the ceiling to hide where the old light was. Christine suggests some mirror tiles.


I also really wanted to change the bathroom faucet which was both cheap and sort of falling apart. I say that I "leaned" our bathroom processes out because now it takes less time to get warm water.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home